With Outreach Services, Cheyenne Village staff can:
- Identify and assess the needs of the individual with IDD and the needs of the family or caregiver.
- Develop a family service plan.
- Assist in obtaining and coordinating government benefits and other support from the community.
- Coordinate a complete Health and Safety Assessment for the individual with IDD.
- For more information about Outreach Services, contact Connie Barrick at 719-572-7457.
The Group Respite provides a variety of support to individuals 18 and older with IDD who are living alone or with family caregivers. This program meets every Saturday for a day of fun community activities with little or not cost to the individual and their family. This program is available to individuals who are on the Supported Living Services Waiver or private pay.
Respite Care is the provision of short-term, temporary relief to those who are caring for family members who might otherwise require permanent placement in a facility outside the home.
The Family Caregiver Program allows an individual the opportunity to become a paid caregiver to their family member with IDD by becoming an employee of the agency.